We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ensogo

Which Philippines hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
clare,ireland
ensogo

has anyone heard of them -are their discounts reliable?.Thanks.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
1. Re: ensogo

I am a fan of Ensogo since their first promo on Go Nuts Donuts and they have more than 170,000 "Likes" in Facebook.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 294
2. Re: ensogo

Yes they're quite popular. Have also tried Deal Grocer but they mostly carry more upscale brands/services. Great deals to be had though.

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 20
3. Re: ensogo

Yes they're reliable. I've bought lots of gift certificates from them.

Some of my favorite group buying sites:

cashcashpinoy.com

buyanihan.com

metrodeal.com

Cebu Island...
reviews: 14
4. Re: ensogo

They're legit as far as I know. My sister got certificates from them. The pricing was really a steal.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
reviews: 117
5. Re: ensogo

Tried and tested. Got lots of great deals from them at a fraction of their real costs.

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 4
6. Re: ensogo

YES Ensogo.com.ph was very reliable, im a big fan of group buying sites and ensogo was one of my favorite among them. Actually, i won one of their contest on FB. :)

manila
7. Re: ensogo

Yup ensogo has a lot of legit deals, and it;s the best performing group buying site http://pinoypresyo.com/site/

8. Re: ensogo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 13, 2013