We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Which Philippines hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tagum city
ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

hi everyone.. I would like to ask everyone a big help.. This is our first plane ride (my husband, my son and me) and it;s with ZESTAIR. Our flight sched is on MARCH 24, thursday.. Someone, well, a close friend sponsored our ticket routing from DVO to MNL. He is now on board a ship in his work and we can't contact him.. He was in Russia the last time he messaged us, he told us that he bought a ticket for 3 and also sent our flight details (eticket numbers for each ticket, the Record Locator, and Flight Number). He didn't send us through email the e-ticket and I don't know what I am going to do right now. I already emiled zestair's customer service but they didn't bother to respond. Please.. anyone can help us? Can we just get a ticket in the airport by just giving them such details?? I doubt so... I am afraid our scheduled flight will be denied.. Any response is highly appreciated!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
21. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Just go to the airport 2 hours before your flight. Go to Zest Air's office at the airport and ask for a printout of your ticket.

Quezon City...
22. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Hi there! I would like to ask a help to everyone, I purchase ticket today and I input a wrong spelling of my niece and mother's name,what best should I do? May I know their customer service contact number to talk for my inquiry?. Your reply is much appreciated...Thank you.

Edited: 10:56 pm, March 26, 2012
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
23. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Contact information of Zest Air is available at their web site --> www.zestair.com.ph

Normally if it's a domestic flight ticket and there's a typo of just 1 or 2 letters then they are lenient about it.

Tacloban City
24. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Please help!! I just purchased just now online an Oct. 26, 2012 flight from Tacloban to Manila, 2:25 PM and purchased online using my credit card. The passenger is a co-worker of mine. I just click the "send to email" so that the e-copy of the ticket will be sent to my email but unfortunately none I receive as of this time. Please help me on what to do as I am in the Visayas right now and very far away from Manila. Is there a possibility to request Zest Air to send the ticket to my email address? Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,161
25. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Contact its call centre. I hope that you kept a copy of the PNR (passenger reference number). This will be a six letter or numeral combination such as XR5F8E.

Edited: 11:20 pm, October 19, 2012
Oslo
reviews: 108
26. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

check online to see if your card was charged. And note, passenger may be asked to show proof of purchase on a credit card purchase or an authorization from you. I just bought a Zest ticket online and that was the statement at the end telling me I will need to show proof of purchase. In past Zest has never asked me for anything at the airport, but if your flight and purchased date are near, the passenger may have to show authorization or some proof.

Tacloban City
27. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

Thanks for the replies. I already contacted their number hotline and stated my problem. They already sent to me the e-copy of the ticket to my email address. Once again, thanks to you guys...Luv yah...

Oslo
reviews: 108
28. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

you are very welcome..thanks

quezon city
29. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

i forgot to print our flights sched what i do

clare,ireland
30. Re: ZEST AIR e-tickets: please help!

where and when is ur flight? didnt you get e-mail from them when u booked online? call them