We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Japan in dec-jan 2014

reviews: 1
Japan in dec-jan 2014

Hey guys,

Hoping someone can help me out, am planning on travelling to Japan for New Years followed by 8 days. We are 2 young Australian females and would like to know where to go, we are thinking Tokyo and Osaka. Any suggestions and things we can do there? I'd really like to bungee jump ..

Your help is appreciated :)

Tash

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 66
1. Re: Japan in dec-jan 2014

I recommend that you do some research at www.japan-guide.com for ideas for ideas of what to see/do in Japan. The site has some suggestred itineraries.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 18
2. Re: Japan in dec-jan 2014

Make sure you understand what new year's in Japan is all about, to make sure it meets your expectations. I'm not sure if bungee jumping would be open in the winter, so also check before hand.

New York City, New...
3. Re: Japan in dec-jan 2014

Hello!

I would like to travel to Japan too !! I would like to go with you girls . I live in U.S.A and I am 20 years old ^.^

Perth, Australia
4. Re: Japan in dec-jan 2014

I'm going to Japan then and I'm also Australian. We're going to Niseiko for snowboarding and then to Tokyo. There's a really good manga museum on the same island as Tokyo. The bullet trains are very efficient.

You should also go to the electronics square there.

Visit a few shrines and temples. Go to karaoke (japanese favourite! It's in almost every slice of life anime show).

5. Re: Japan in dec-jan 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 31, 2014