We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday/Tour on HariRaya time ???Good?

Which Yogyakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KL
Holiday/Tour on HariRaya time ???Good?

Hi

I would like to ask advice from all of Jogja Experts out here.

Will it be a good time for me go Jogja for sightseeing tour? Which ill be travelling on the

4rdt of October- 6th October.

I afraid that all the sightseeing places for tourist will be closed.

Can anyone let me know on this matter plz.

Advice me please.

Yogyakarta...
reviews: 34
1. Re: Holiday/Tour on HariRaya time ???Good?

Hi there...

Im not livin in jogja but visitng jogja lots. Well i better suggest you to not come. Many tourist wont visit or stay in indo during hari raya. Hari raya is on 1st n 2nd october and a week ahead is still holiday. But small city like yogya, will be like empty im sure although i never been there in Hari raya but i know dats always happen in small city, Many people go back to their hometown/ village.. City will be empty..

Better come in the middle cos all will be back to normal

Hope this is help

Stella

Shanghai, China
reviews: 760
2. Re: Holiday/Tour on HariRaya time ???Good?

Hi,

Most things, like malls, restaurants,and tourist attractions are open as usual.

Any problems you will have will be related to finding accommodation, dealing with big crowds, and getting seats on public transport as Lebaran is the busiest time of the year, bar none.

3. Re: Holiday/Tour on HariRaya time ???Good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, October 01, 2009