We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel review.

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Hotel review.

Hi,jimbosee from Australia.Will be staying at Novotel,Mangga Dua for 4 four nights,with my wife and adult daughter.Could I have some comments on the hotel,size and types of rooms please. Thanks

jimbosee

Jakarta
reviews: 3
1. Re: Hotel review.

All i know Navotel,Mangga dua is a new hotel in Jakarta, i haven't sleep there but the hotel location is in a heart of chinatown jakarta, Navotel is also connected with one of new mall called Mangga Dua Square, the best thing is its near to ITC Mangga dua and Dusit Mall, place where u can go shopping around in cheap price, if your wife and adult daughter want to search for clothes,bag,shoes,etc then ITC Mangga dua is the best place, meanwhile across ITC Mangga dua, u can find bridge connected to Dusit mall where u can find one of the biggest electronic shop in town, u can buy the latest pirate dvd only for Rp. 5.000/each or camera digital, mp3player, video cam in good bargain price.

enjoy your stay :) u can contact me for futher information at my email address babydolphz@gmail.com

2. Re: Hotel review.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, August 26, 2009