We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Hi folks,

I knew that there're several bus company offer shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung but i'll arrive on Fri afternoon so can i book the bus ticket in advance through online since is around the weekend?

I run through a few websites of the shuttle bus company but there's no any bus company provide booking online, maybe i'm wrong, please advice! So around how much cost from airport to Bandung? Thank you!

36 replies to this topic
Semarang, Indonesia
reviews: 35
1. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Hi,

Cipaganti and X-Trans have counters at the airport and leaves for Bandung every 1 hour, so there should be no problem in getting a seat since they provide scheduled shuttle service. You will have to call them up if you want to make a booking and it is not toll-free.

It will cost around IDR 100K per person one way for the shuttle service.

Edited: 5:21 am, April 07, 2013
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
2. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

<<n i book the bus ticket in advance through online since is around the weekend?>>

There is no on-line booking engine for shuttle tickets, the tickets are easily obtainable on the spot, each shuttle company has a designated counter in the arrival hall. Avoid touts, stick to the recommended options and keep a close eye on your luggage.

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
3. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

if your flight is on time (arrive at afternoon), the probability of getting seat (in that day) is very big.

travel alone / small group will increase chance getting seat also.

Penang Island...
4. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

I will be reaching Jakarta at 9.55pm. Any buses heading to Bandung still available?

Semarang, Indonesia
reviews: 35
5. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

The last X-trans shuttle to Jl. Cihampelas Bandung will leave the airport at 10.30PM. Taking in consideration the fact that you have to clear immigrations and retrieve your baggages (depending on the waiting time/queue), there may not be sufficient time to catch the shuttle.

Edited: 11:23 am, April 15, 2013
Jakarta
Destination Expert
6. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

I would say that after 9 pm the shuttle schedule may become hectic and it MIGHT occur - no bus at all when you exit the arrival area. The waiting time for the luggage at the carousel can take 45 min + passport check. - some - some 30 min more.....................

Suggestion: have a back plan in the case you`ll not be able to catch a shuttle at the night of arrival.

Manila, Philippines
7. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Hi! We will arrive in Jakarta on July8 11:555PM , is there any shuttle service to Bandung at around 12:30 AM?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Jakarta
reviews: 79
8. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Hi foodfortots,

The last bus of the day will depart at 11pm.

Therefore, if your flight arrives past midnight, you can catch the shuttle bus which depart the first thing in the morning, around 7 or 8am (depending on operator and destination).

If you're traveling in a group, it's best to rent a car with driver to bring you straight from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Jakarta
Destination Expert
9. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

foodfortots,

1/ If you have a specific question in regards of your personal travel details - START YOUR OWN thread. right now you are hijacking the other people`s thread.

2/ With arrival around midnight you`ll have to chance to catch a shuttle, only in the next morning.

Manila, Philippines
10. Re: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Sorry about that. I thought I could ask since it was the same issue. Please delete my post. My apologies

Reply to: Shuttle bus from Jakarta airport to Bandung
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted