We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Jakarta

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 38
Weather in Jakarta

Hi,

will be in Jakarta end April/early May...is this still during the rainy season - and would we expect rain at all times of the day? Or only towards afternoon/evening? Hoping for sunny skies....

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
1. Re: Weather in Jakarta

Conditions of the weather is god`s responsibility, people have a prerogative of predictions which are wrong in general.

USE Yahoo/weather.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Jakarta
reviews: 79
2. Re: Weather in Jakarta

It's still mostly rainy nowadays; just the similar weather as in Kuala Lumpur as I saw it from BBC Weather report... and this will likely continue until end of this month too...

Tegal, Indonesia
reviews: 66
3. Re: Weather in Jakarta

Hi Rizby, we didn't see any rain since 4 days ago. But, as usual. Jakarta's weather is unpredictable.

Perhaps you might want to look weather forecast in MSN. It provides three-hourly weather forecast. Usually their forecast almost correct. Unfortunately their forecast somewhat missed during these 4 days. But you can also rely that as a guidance, most of them are correct.

Here is the link: local.msn.com/worldweather.aspx…

Happy traveling !

Java, Indonesia
reviews: 4
4. Re: Weather in Jakarta

Hot, hotter, sweltering!!! LOL

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 38
5. Re: Weather in Jakarta

Thank you! I am hoping it will be as gloriously sunny as my last visit in July 2008....

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
6. Re: Weather in Jakarta

Cross your fingers.......

Salatiga, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Java
reviews: 50
7. Re: Weather in Jakarta

The most detailed weather forecast - also for minor cities in Indonesia - you find here:

www.weather-forecast.com

For my place of residence I find the one- or two-day forecast quite accurate.

However, although this and other sites give a forecast up to a week of nine days head, these forecasts should be taken with a grain of salt. A computer may obediently calculate the weather any number of days ahead, but in the longer run the weather remains unpredictable.

Theo

Edited: 9:47 am, April 05, 2011
8. Re: Weather in Jakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, October 25, 2012