We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

serviced apartment advise

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 12
serviced apartment advise

My company has given to me two possibilities: The Aryaduta Suites Semanggi and Puri Casablanca.

Which one is better?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Jakarta
reviews: 79
1. Re: serviced apartment advise

You should answer these question further before you make decisions.

1. Are you coming for short term or long term stay?

2. Where is the place that you will go the most (your office/meeting place in Jakarta)?

If you're here for long term stay, I would say Aryaduta Suites Semanggi is better location-wise. It's more central, easy access to offices building in several areas, and close to shopping mall/food courts (next door).

If you just stay for short period, then try to answer question 2. Puri Casablanca can be chosen if your meeting place is around Jalan Casablanca, Mega Kuningan area, Menteng, Tebet, and Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said.

Aryaduta Suites Semanggi is also close to all areas mentioned above plus other area such as Jalan Sudirman, Jalan Thamrin, Sudirman CBD, Senayan. It's also close to Jakarta's ring-road highway access.

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 12
2. Re: serviced apartment advise

Thank you. I have to stay in Jakarta for a couple of years and my office is near to both the places.

I'm thinking to start in one of the two and then decide, eventually, for an other when I'll know something more about the city.

I would like to know which one is more confortable in terms of facilities also. It seems to me that Aryaduta is better as apartment and location, but Puri is better as facilities (tennis, golf, etc))

thank you

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Jakarta
reviews: 79
3. Re: serviced apartment advise

Tennis and Golf course at Puri Casablanca? I don't think they have it. The tennis court must be belonged to The Park Lane Hotel.

For me, the facilities at Aryaduta is more complete; spa, tennis, swimming pool, and gym. For golfing, Senayan is just under 15mins drive.

Maybe the only plus for Puri Casablanca is the quietness. Aryaduta Semanggi is actually an apartment-hotel which also cater for daily hotel guests. In terms of security, I think both are the same as they do not have private elevators to access each unit. But then again, it's up to you.

4. Re: serviced apartment advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 10, 2009