We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 32
Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

Dear All,

Me and my friend have booked the tickets to Indonesia. We arrive in the end of August and will enjoy Indonesia for long 3 weeks.

Could anyone recommend us a reliable travel agent who could organize a trip for two of us? We are happy to join a group as well.

We want to travel along Java island for around 7-8 days, the remaining 10 days we plan to spend on Bali island visiting Komodo Island and enjoy local attractions.

The other option we consider is to travel on Java independently but we're quite afraid of it.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Isabella

Salatiga, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Java
reviews: 50
1. Re: Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

Hi Isabella

Where have you booked to, Jakarta or Yogyakarta?

Yogyakarta is Java's main touristic centre. After you land there, it is quite easy to book day trips or longer trips at a local travel agent. Also overland to Bali.

But you have to decide for yourself what are the destinations and attractions that you want to see.

Theo

Los Angeles...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

I sent you a personal message with some info that I hope will be helpful.

Rouen...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

hello, can you give me the contact for a local agent in Java

thank you

Cambridge, UK
reviews: 21
4. Re: Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

Hi, I am looking for a reliable travel agent too, would be great to get contact info! Thanks

5. Re: Looking for a reliable travel agent (java overland)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 20, 2014