We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather

Barbados
reviews: 33
Current Weather

Hi,

Is there anyone in Bali who could let us know what the weather is like there at present?

We're in the Philippines at the moment and we're looking to escape the clouds so we're just checking to make sure it's not cloudy in Bali!

Thanks!

20 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Current Weather

I was in Kuta exactly one week ago today and it was paradise.Sunshine and blue skies...Amazing..

Kent
reviews: 41
2. Re: Current Weather

daughter is there now and yesterday it rained, was ok the previous 3 days since she got there, but be warned the rain follows here all the time

Kuta, Indonesia
3. Re: Current Weather

A bright sunny day here in Bali the last one month...only little rain yesterday for about 20 minutes

Perth, Western...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Current Weather

I arrived yesterday, 11 am to sunny skies with patches of cloud - no rain but very hot (not too humid though)

Sitting outside at moment and it is beautiful, not too hot, cloudy with patches of blue but no rain in sight. It is 7.30am at moment so am sure it will warm up as the day progresses.

Barbados
5. Re: Current Weather

Thanks for the replies.

So in general at the moment are we talking blue skies and sunny with some cloud or cloudy with occasional sun?

Just don't think we can put up with predominantly cloudy at the moment!

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
6. Re: Current Weather

Hi,

Where heading to bali tonight for the week. Was looking at the weather and it says thunderstorms for like 4 days next week. Is that correct? Or is a bali thunderstorm mean rain for 20mins?

Any news be great.

Barbados
7. Re: Current Weather

Anybody have any update at all on what it was like today?

Sorry for asking, it's just that we're thinking about booking a flight there tomorrow night!

Thanks!

Melbourne, Victoria
reviews: 116
8. Re: Current Weather

Today was overcast at times sunny at times but very nice.. Looked like it might rain but never did!!

Asia
reviews: 24
9. Re: Current Weather

It depends on which part of Bali. I got soaked coming down from Kintamani today and it basically rained all the way down to Ubud. I can imagine the southern part to be dryer and brighter these days.

Edited: 9:33 am, April 17, 2014
Asia
reviews: 24
10. Re: Current Weather

It depends on which part of Bali. I got soaked coming down from Kintamani today and it basically rained all the way down to Ubud. I can imagine the southern part to be dryer brighter these days.

Reply to: Current Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted