We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parigata Villas Resort in Sanur

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Hague, The...
reviews: 108
Parigata Villas Resort in Sanur

This is both a posting to give and to ask for info.

I have been searching for hotels on Bali with private swimming pools. Most are fairly to quite expensive and I thought that The Villas in Seminyak were probaly some of the cheapest and best (www.thevillas.net). To my surprise I discovered on a Dutch tour operator's website (www.fox.nl ) that Parigata Villas Resort, part of www.parigatahotelsbali.com has quite good prices, 110 Euro a night on that Dutch website. The hotel website has a normal rate of 450 Dollars but I also found 140 Dollars on another hotel bookling site. So this may be of interest to others too.

Parigata Villas have no reviews here yet, so if anyone knows what it is like to stay there, I'd be pleased to know.

chicago, illinois
reviews: 67
1. Re: Parigata Villas Resort in Sanur

I can't help you with that one. I stayed at Villa Puri Ayu. The rooms were small, very clean, comfortable, with A.C., and had wonderful outdoor bathrooms. The pool was small, breakfast was included, and it was a couple of hundred yards from the beach. The people who ran it were very nice. It was easy to get a cab or the collectivo.

Bali
reviews: 1
2. Re: Parigata Villas Resort in Sanur

I never stayed there but they have two villas compound I think. The old one is a little bit far from Sanur beach and the new one ( if it's already open ) is closer to the beach. A local agent could give you US$ 130.00/night and less if you stay longer. You are right, there's no reviews about their villas, just their hotel. Hopefully someone who has been stying there could give a more complete revies.

3. Re: Parigata Villas Resort in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 13, 2009