We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

http://garmysgirl.blogspot.com.au/

Adelaide
reviews: 9
1. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

What a fab blog! We are going back to Bali in January with our ASD 3 year old little man and I am already preparing him! I'm so glad your family is having a great time.

Ferntree Gully...
reviews: 52
2. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

I really enjoyed your blog, I am so glad so far everything has been so successful, good on you all!

Maz.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
reviews: 88
3. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Another perfect day in Paradise.

Thanks for sharing.

Lake Macquarie...
reviews: 1
4. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Thanks so much Garmys Girl. Am absolutely loving your blog and am excited to see the next instalment posted each time. Thankyou for sharing !

sydney australia
reviews: 108
5. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

So glad your holiday is continuing so well

Adelaide, Australia
6. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Its so good to hear this hun.

My nephew is autistic and my sister n her hubby took him and my other nephew to disneyland and had the time of his life. What people dont understand is just cos they are austic doesnt mean they dont want what normal people have... :) Glad to hear this !!! Good luck for the rest of your stay and savour every moment. xx

Adelaide, Australia
7. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Colleen i only just read the other days and it bought a tear to my eye. Its so good to hear Liam is coping well with the changes.. Not many people understand the routine autistic people need and when distrupted things dont go so well.. Its been beautiful reading this... I hope to get some more reads... You are a great writer and its good to hear your getting a bit of pampering in as well... Much needed for such an amazing woman ! :) I only said the other day mums that have mental illness kids deserve a massive award and praise cos no-one and i mean NOONE knows what its like til you have one. xoxo

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 8
8. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Will have to do this day one day with my kids (even though they are adults now) it sounds wonderful. So glad your days are going well.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 13
9. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

I hope Liam had his photo taken with the baby tiger

Miranda, Sydney
reviews: 30
10. Re: JBR - Day 4. 25 y.o. Autistic sons first overseas trip.

Another lovely read - Did you arrange the Surf N Turd with Kamuela? Would love to know how much they charged you.

Cheers,

Sandy