We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali safari & marine park package options

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
reviews: 4
Bali safari & marine park package options

Hi will be there in 19 sleeps! My daughter who just turned 13 is a huge animal fan and zoo lover. What packages would give the best experience, should I book now, and suggestions for transport. We would want to be there opening time and spend a big day enjoying the park, we are staying in Sanur.

Thanks for yor help.

Gold Coast
reviews: 30
1. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

The rhino (top) package is definitely the best experience. It is about $125 I think but allows you to do the 1/2 hour elephant ride, unlimited animal encounters, a couple of photos to take home, lunch at the Tsavo lion restaurant.

melbourne
2. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

Ok sounds good, did you book direct with the park or through a tour company? Thanks

Gold Coast
reviews: 30
3. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

Jus through a tour desk.

Rockhampton...
4. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

Hi. It pays to shop around as I managed to get rhino package for $105 and it was worth every cent .just booked through hotel tour guide this was after asking some street tour desks. I must say the lunch at the restaurant was nice with being brilliant but the rest was brilliant......have fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:47 pm, April 11, 2013
melbourne
6. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

That is great, he certainly gets great reviews! Any thoughts, would it be better to visit the park on a Friday opposed to the weekend. Does it get much busier on the weekend?

perth
reviews: 1
7. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

No he cant. Ketut Sandarta just quoted me $124us, for the Rhino package. Said he can't do it cheaper.

8. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:48 pm, April 11, 2013
melbourne
9. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

I'm so confused now! Have sent an email but no reply yet. Wanting a. Fair price for the rhino package plus transport, what price is reasonable? Thanks

10. Re: Bali safari & marine park package options

Removed on: 10:31 am, April 11, 2013