We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camera battery!!!

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 8
Camera battery!!!

I am currently in Bali and Having a great time but I just figured out I left my camera battery charger at home! Nooooo - still have 8 days in Bali and need to take more photos- in staying at seminyak at the moment can anyone recommended a place for my to buy a canon battery charger - still can't believe I forgot it :((( thanks everyone

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 354
1. Re: Camera battery!!!

what kind of canon ? dslr ? seminyak is so near from denpasar, most camera store are in denpasar. or try to check at http://www.oktarent.com/Guidelines.asp

oktagon is big camera store in jakarta and they open an okta rent a camera rental in bali. maybe try to get there and ask some advice to buy your camera charger

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 74
2. Re: Camera battery!!!

You could try at carrefour if you know which model you need...

Wonthaggi, Australia
reviews: 16
3. Re: Camera battery!!!

There is a camera store in the carreforre complex. Also places like carreforre, hypermart etc all sell cameras so might be able to help.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 2
4. Re: Camera battery!!!

Tiara & Ramayana Dept stores Denpasar,

Rimo Centre JL Diponegoro Denpasar

Bali Makmur Jl Teuku Umar Denpasar open 10am-6pm.

Maitland, Australia
5. Re: Camera battery!!!

like gemma said there is a camera store in the careforre complex about level 2 on your way up the escalators to careforre

Perth
reviews: 27
6. Re: Camera battery!!!

I bought a camera charger at the Carrefour camera shop in October and it cost me $25 and when I got it back to the villa it didn't work and I never went back, not that I think they would have changed it. Just make sure you take the battery and see that it actually works on your battery. The other option is to buy a new battery which I think was about $50!

Good luck

7. Re: Camera battery!!!

Thanks everyone will check out the place fingers crossed they have a charger for my camera still can't believe I left my charger at home :(

8. Re: Camera battery!!!

Update: hay everyone went to Carrefour and I brought my battery with me. They didn't have the specific charger but had a "universal" charger - he let me try it out before I purchased it and it worked yay it cost me $35 aus . All good as now I can take photos Yayyy thanks everyone for ur help

9. Re: Camera battery!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 16, 2013