We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Nusa Dua Bali

Matamata, New...
Novotel Nusa Dua Bali

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to TripAdvisor. We try our best to limit our review section to first-hand traveler reviews. General commentary, bulletins, or questions for other reviewers, such as your message, may be better suited to the TripAdvisor Forums (http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome). Forums are discussion boards in which members ask and answer as many travel-related questions as they like and get travel help from fellow members. Please feel free to post your message there instead.

Best regards,

TripAdvisor Support Team

[112]

------original review-------

Subject: Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences

Location: Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali, Indonesia, Asia

Title: SCAM by Hotel

ID#: 138058898

We booked & prepaid in full in $NZ. The hotel then tried to SCAM us by saying we hadn't paid in full. The cheats then made us pay another almost $NZ500 (almost double the quote) before we could leave to catch our flight home. I have proven to them that we paid in full in accordance with our contract agreement for accommodation, but, these SCAM artists are still insisting on SCAMMING us. So bugger them, I've stopped the credit card payment for the amount they are scamming & and I'd love them to take me to Court for it. I may yet invite Fair Go to help stop others being SCAMMED by these bloody pirates.

1. Re: Novotel Nusa Dua Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 30, 2013