We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks in Bali / 4 weeks in total

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
reviews: 19
2 weeks in Bali / 4 weeks in total

from 15 oct, I'm coming in Indonesia

alone, 32 years old, cheap trip

I think to start from Yogyakarta and stay 1 week in Java, 10/14 days in Bali and 1 week in Lombok

in Bali, I think to do

DInpasar : culture & beach... 3 days

Ubud and surrounding = 3 days

Amed : beach...3 days

I hesitate to go to Munduk ? and Lovina Beach ?

what do you think about this program ?

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 69
1. Re: 2 weeks in Bali / 4 weeks in total

Denpasar itself is the capital city so you probably mean Kuta, Legian, Seminyak or Sanur for your first 3 days of beach. Not too much in the way of culture though in any of the south of Bali. You will get much more culture in Ubud and Amed and more remote places in between.

Why do you hesitate about Munduk and Lovina? They are 2 more completely different areas of Bali. If you are into hiking or nature then Munduk would be a must for me. I'm not a huge fan of Lovina but it is worth seeing at least once and some people love it.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
reviews: 19
2. Re: 2 weeks in Bali / 4 weeks in total

thanks for your message

yes when I said Denpasar, I think the beach below and around :Sanur, Jimbalan...

Pura Tanah Lot is it intersting ?

At the moment, Munduk and Lovina, It's some option because I will have may be only 10 days max in Bali

Munduk and Lovina are on the north = many hours to go there

I read the village of Munduk is not intersting, you go there just to a do a trip of 1 day and visit the nature, plantation...

Lovina, a nice beach but also a lot of road to go there

how will you organize 10 days ?

I will before in Java and after to Lombok

Ubud 3 days

Amed 3 days

Sanur/Legian.. 2 days

+ munduk /Lovina 2 days

?

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 69
3. Re: 2 weeks in Bali / 4 weeks in total

If you only have 10 days I would do the following:

3 nights Ubud, 2 nights Amed, 2 nights Lovina and 3 nights Sanur (not Jimbaran, as this area is hard to get into and out of with traffic and there really isn't that much there).

If you are going to go to Lovina 1 night will not be enough and you can explore Munduk on the way to Lovina as you actually drive through it to get there. There is a full days sightseeing on the way there and on the way back from Lovina.

If you want culture, I would choose accommodaton just out of Ubud Centre as the centre few streets is very congested with traffic during the day.

4. Re: 2 weeks in Bali / 4 weeks in total

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 14, 2013