We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney australia
reviews: 108
Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp…

I will be in Nusa Dua that weekend - and thinking this would be a good fun activity to do.

Any one want to do a Trip Advisor team ?

Sanur
reviews: 18
1. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

Good on you! I am already in the team of the Bali Pink Ribbon Committee but I applaud your idea. It is going to be a fantastic event this year with music, great food from the hotels, entertainment, free t-shirt when you buy your ticket, raffles, and all in breezy Nusa Dua. Check out the website http://www.balipinkribbon.com. ALL the money raised goes to help raise the level of breast cancer awareness in Bali. We are endeavouring to raise enough money to buy a mobile mammogram screening machine. Our own cancer support centre (the first in Indonesia), hopefully based at Prima Medika hospital is also a target.

EVERYONE! JOIN the TEAM! HELP AND GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO BALI! Saturday, May 26, Nusa Dua. Event starts 3pm. Walk starts 4.30

Sydney Australia
reviews: 149
2. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

What a great thing to do!

Good luck

Sanur
reviews: 18
3. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

Thank you, MissPixieLix, wish you were here to join in!

Gold Coast
reviews: 100
4. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

I wish I was there on that day but I leave on the 21st. Such a great cause. I hope you get lots of people to join in.

Sanur, Indonesia
reviews: 21
5. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

Come and join us if you're here! Would love to have as many people as possible at the walk! It's a great cause and was fun last year. This year will be even better as we learn and grow. A day of fun and you get to help save lives and keep families in tact - what more could you want! 100% of the money raised goes into breast cancer awareness and helps fund free mammograms for the needy. All the team are volunteers :-)

Brisbane
reviews: 2
6. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

I have joined the Bali Pink Ribbon Walk for the last three years. Last year there was fabulous food and spa salons, amazing prizes that were being auctioned and great hotel deals on offer. There was this incredible sense of sisterhood which was important to me as a breast cancer survivor.

Since the Walk was established in 2009 I have been watching with interest what the Pink Ribbon Foundation have been up to and have been bowled over by what they have managed to accomplish in the local community.

Edited: 12:23 pm, May 25, 2012
Brisbane
reviews: 2
7. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

I have joined the Bali Pink Ribbon Walk for the last three years. Last year there was fabulouse food and spa salons, amazing prizes that were being auctioned and great hotel deals on offer. There was this incredible sense of sisterhood which was important to me as a breast cancer survivor.

Since the Walk was established in 2009 I have been watching with interest what the Pink Ribbon Foundation have been up to and have been bowled over by what they have managed to accomplish in the local community.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
reviews: 88
8. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

What a wonderful event for such a wonderful cause.

I hope you all have a great day.

sydney australia
reviews: 108
9. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

well I will post a review on it

Bali Dreamland
10. Re: Walk for Breast Cancer Nusa Dua May 26

I was there last year great friendships were made all with a common goal :Support Breast cancer in Bali great fun Day , good food and drinks and lots to see Most of all a Free Breast Examination from Leading Breast Cancer Dr . from Raffles Hospital in Singapore