We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best beach and nightlife in bali

Como
best beach and nightlife in bali

Hi,

in march I'll be in bali island for the first time. I'm wondering about where to stay, I have just 1 week and I want to enjoy a good beach and good nightlife. in wich zone of bali should I stay?

thank you

1. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 pm, March 06, 2012
Denpasar, Indonesia
reviews: 7
2. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

Hi..

Kuta is the right one. There are a lots of cheap, middle class and high class hotels and of course the night life is the whole night...Don't need to be worried..

Arsa

Como
3. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

Thank you very much,

I was thinking about renting a Villa, I've checked very good ones for a very reasonable price but in Ubud.

Can you suggest me some Villa in Kuta (or nearby if it doesn t take too long time to get there at night)?

Thanks

Perth, Australia
reviews: 2
4. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

Hi,

we are staying at this time (unfortunately we have to leave tomorrow) at the villa Asih in Legian. We are also friends of nightlife and it is only a five minutes walk to the Legian road and a few minutes with a taxi to Kuta. We love it here.

Cheers

Megan

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 50
5. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

Villas depend wholly on your budget, so if you could elaborate on this you may get some recommendations. Really when I think of villas I think of Seminyak which is villa heaven. In a taxi from Seminyak to Kuta, you'd be looking at a journey time of approximately 23 minutes (depending on traffic). Seminyak does have it's own nightlife, perhaps a little bit more upmarket than the wall to wall beer and vomitting in Kuta.

Como
6. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

our budget is flexibile, it depends on the quality of the offer.

Compared with the bali's cost of life i think that about 800usd per week should be a good price for a nice private villa. Am I wrong?

7. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 pm, March 06, 2012
melbourne
reviews: 7
8. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

I know... I'm biased. for the area i still don't think you can beat Padma with Garden Club. Then maybe, Niksoma or O_C_EN. But what can i say? i'm a princess.... kidding, but i like my 5*

9. Re: best beach and nightlife in bali

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 4:34 pm, May 31, 2013