We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dental implants

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 11
dental implants

I have searched the forum in regards to dental implants but have not been able to find out an approximate cost per tooth or how long the whole procedure would take.

cheers,

Kate

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
1. Re: dental implants

Hi Kate,

There is a lot of information on BTF.

Implants seem to be the specialty of Dr. Indra Guizot in Denpasar and I recently made an appointment to go see him. Price quoted for implant on BTF was $1200 per tooth (not sure whether US or Aus dollars).

I was told that they would check out my teeth and then tell me what options were available.

One satified customer also said that his work is guaranteed for 5 years. Now that never happens here!!!

Wendy

Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak
reviews: 43
2. Re: dental implants

1 implant is about $1200.00 AUD and you need at least week recovery.

Edited: 6:06 am, February 15, 2010
Auckland, New...
reviews: 12
3. Re: dental implants

Has anyone had tooth implants done in Bali - where and how much and how much time do you need

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
4. Re: dental implants

Hi Annette,

There have been a couple of posts on this in the last couple of days which it might be worth your while to check.

I recently had 3 implants done by Dr. Guizot in Denpasar (address is in one of those previously mentioned posts) and the cost in Australian dollars was $4000. The x-rays and posts and moulds were done on the one day and a week later the crowns were fitted. During that week I was given antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, painkillers and 2 types of mouthwash to ward off any possibility of infection. (As a nurse, I found that pretty impressive).

Hope that helps.

Wendy

5. Re: dental implants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 09, 2011