We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf factory outlets

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth WA
reviews: 1
Surf factory outlets

Does anyone have anymore information on these. Someone told me they are real brands made under licence in Bali? Something about they are near the airport? Is it worth a look?

Thanks

Belinda

nunya
reviews: 25
1. Re: Surf factory outlets

they are a little bit cheaper than aus , but not much !

the real fake brands are of good quality in most shops . I have only ever had a few dodgy t-shirts out of the hundreds that i have brought .

All of the other stuff has been fine .

cheers

batt

Shelly Beach...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Surf factory outlets

Hi Belinda, The address is Jl Bypass Ngurah Rai and any taxi driver will know where they are. There are 3 different shops,a Ripcurl with a Quicksilver/Volcom next door then about 150m down the road there is a Billabong. I found the savings to be pretty good especially when they are having their sale but like any outlet sometimes I find heaps of stuff, other times nothing. Hope this helps. Cheers killarney.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 7
3. Re: Surf factory outlets

I am trying to find out about rental for a 9ft longboard in good condition in the Legian area. Last year my husbands board was damaged in transit and he couldn't ride it so this year we don't want to chance it.

Prices and locations for rentals would be appreicated. I know you can rent them direct on the beach but we are after a board that is in better condition.

Cheers .... Julie

nunya
reviews: 25
4. Re: Surf factory outlets

julie

your better off to make a new post asking this question , more people will see it as they really arn't the same subject and this thread is pretty old with answers already .

cheesr

batt

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 183
5. Re: Surf factory outlets

if you want to hire a board the following is a good article to read.

baliblog.com/travel-tips/renting-a-surf-boar…

also check this site

www.balilearntosurf.com/board_rentals.htm

the boards for rent on the beach are generally not in the best condition.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 7
6. Re: Surf factory outlets

Battl

Thanks for the tip I will give it a go and see where it leads ...

7. Re: Surf factory outlets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 13, 2009