We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muslim resturants in Sanur

South - UK
reviews: 2
Muslim resturants in Sanur

Hi,

Does anybody know any decent Muslim - Javanesse, Malay type food in Sanur?

Been before and going in three months but love this food and found it difficult to find.

Regard,

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 62
1. Re: Muslim resturants in Sanur

I only know of one and it's not really a restaurant it's more of a take away shop although I think they have a few tables inside. It's on Danau Tambingan on a corner. If you find the statue in the middle of the street walk up as if you were heading towards the bypass road. It is on the right hand side of the street as you are heading west along Danau Tambingan. Sorry I don't know the cross street name so I hope these directions will help.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
2. Re: Muslim resturants in Sanur

Oh forgot to say that it is open 24hrs if that is any help.

Sanur Bali
reviews: 25
3. Re: Muslim resturants in Sanur

The small restaurant that Whinnie mentions is very good.

The street is actually Jalan Danau Poso. Jalan Danau Tamblingan is the longer main stretch of road that runs north-south.

The Restaurant is in between the On On Bar and the Cricket Club. It is very popular with the locals, expats and tourists in the know. A decent meal and a beer comes to about 30,000 rupiah.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
4. Re: Muslim resturants in Sanur

You know Cempaka, I thought that the street name was wrong but I looked on the expedia map and they called it that. Next time I will go with my gut feel because I just knew the map was wrong.

South - UK
reviews: 2
5. Re: Muslim resturants in Sanur

Thanks for this.

Andy

6. Re: Muslim resturants in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 11, 2009