We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No regret to hire - Made Wijaya

Malaysia
No regret to hire - Made Wijaya

Yes, I fully agreed with the comments posted for our Bali driver - Made Wijaya. He is really a very nice guy ;)). I'm pretty sure that no one will have any regret to hire him for the Bali trip. In the 3.5 days holiday, he has companied us to most of the tourist spots. He is always honest, patience, on time & never ask for more to pay. He has recommended us the best massage at Seminyak (at cheaper rate), brought us to all those tasty local foods (ie Bakso, sate Kambing, Babi guling & etc..) He even helped us to get discount from the Jimbaran seafood restaurant. Thanks Made. We will definitely recommend you to all our friends. Wish to see you again very soon in Malaysia or Bali... our best wishes to your family & baby. Cheers.

Perth
reviews: 8
1. Re: No regret to hire - Made Wijaya

We also used Made when we were in Bali and I could highly recommend him. Arrived on time and was wonderful company. Airconditioned car, very comfortable and he even recommended an orphange to take clothes to. Made our day very memorable.

sydney
2. Re: No regret to hire - Made Wijaya

We just got back from Bali late april 08 and used made Wijaya after reading trip adisor comments. He was an excellent choice and agree with all the comments. We are going back to Bali in sept this year will be using him again.

Malaysia
3. Re: No regret to hire - Made Wijaya

Ooppss.. I forgot to share Made's contact details in my previous post. Anyway, it is very easy to find his details in Tripadvisor... hope everyone has the fantastic trip like us!

Email: wijaya7@gmail.com

Mobile: 081 2362 9891

4. Re: No regret to hire - Made Wijaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, September 27, 2009