We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nusa lembongan accom for surfing couple pllleeaassee?????

Which Bali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fox glacier,nz
reviews: 3
nusa lembongan accom for surfing couple pllleeaassee?????

we would love to hear any suggestions of good places to stay on nusa lembongan ...good atmosphere ,good vibes...any ideas

Asia
reviews: 41
1. Re: nusa lembongan accom for surfing couple pllleeaassee?????

Hi,

You don't mention your buidget. There are a couple of places to stay there, but these are the ones I know of off the top of my head:

1) Coconuts Beach Resort (looks nice from pictures, never been there)

2) Nusa Lembongan Resort (most expensive)

3) Hai Tai Huts (not attached bathroom)

4) Waka something.... (part of the Waka Group) Mangaer is very nice. Even if you don't stay there, you can ask him to bring you around the island (we hired his services for an hour. I think we were only suppsoed ot pay for the transport, but we gave him a tip as well, as he's pretty knowledgeable about the island)

Hope this helps.

Cairns, Queensland
reviews: 2
2. Re: nusa lembongan accom for surfing couple pllleeaassee?????

If you haven't already travelled to Lembongan try The Villas, Nusa Lembongan - they are advertising on www.wotif.com - and seems a very reasonable price.

England, United...
reviews: 48
3. Re: nusa lembongan accom for surfing couple pllleeaassee?????

My husband and I (surfer couple) went to Lembongan. We stayed at a B&B right overlooking the beach. It's called Playgrounds. It's got a website, just put it into Google.

It's a small place owned by an Australian guy. It's got a nice pool in front of the hotel that is literally right on the water - you can watch the surf from the pool, your balcony and even your BED!

Staff were GREAT and I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I went back.

I think Playgrounds also have a boat that you can rent to get to Lembongan although we didn't know that at the time and got the Funship over - very 'fun'.

We had a few drinks at Coconuts and friends of ours stayed there and they had no complaints. If you want something a bit less touristy and private then go to Playgrounds. If you want all the trimmings like a large pool, cocktails, tourists, massage etc then go to Coconuts. Both are only a very short walk from each other and both overlook the sea and the surf breaks.

I fell in love with Lembongan - there's nothing there but surf and it's beautiful.

Enjoy !

4. Re: nusa lembongan accom for surfing couple pllleeaassee?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 02, 2009