Heard that we could take the flight from Shenzhen to Xining and take a train from Xining to Lhasa so as to minimise the altitude sickness. Would like to see if you could help to advise the following:
1. how many hours flight from Shenzhen to Xining pls? How frequent is the flight?
2. how many days it take from Xining to Lhasa via train pls? Easy to get train tickets?
3. what and where is the best way to get the train ticket pls. Also, timetable, costs, train type etc?
4. How is the weather on late Sep?
5. Any tips for preparing the altitude sickness pls?
Thanks in advance!!