We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

Which Nanjing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai...
help

where exactly is the cable car station?and what is the cost for 1 way and return?

Can cars go to the purple mountain to see the observatory,linggu temple,sun yat sen tomb and ming tomb? or need to take car to cable car/ shuttle bus? from where?

is there any souvenier stall on top? and restuarant

is the sun yat sen tomb is free

Whate are the four spots in the conficious temple i would have too see to pay 4o cny,the dacheng hall is 15 and to see the largest screen and examination hall is also free?

What is the cost to visit zilfeng green financial tower

nanjing museum and the chaotain palac are same places? if yes ticket price is same of different?

Where can i by the nanjing day pass to visit the attractions and which attractions can be seen? and cost of it ?

Looking for guide service in nanjing for full/half day.Let me know the costs

1. Re: help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 15, 2014