We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
spore
reviews: 3
Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

Hi,

Would like to have an opinion for short stay in HK for these 2 short lease hotel as i would like to stay near Mong kok.

Thanks

Johor Bahru...
reviews: 86
1. Re: Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

I have stayed at Metropark Mongkok and like the location, very near to Prince Edward MTR, about 5min walk. There is a great noodle shop opposite the left side entrance of the hotel. Room okay so-so as we spent most of the time venturing outside. My opinion, will chose this hotel again.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 5
2. Re: Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

We are currently staying at the Cosmo and can not recommend it highly enough. It us about a 5 min walk to Olympic station and 12min to Mong Kok station.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 14
3. Re: Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

Cosmo Mongkok is quite new, opened last year or a couple of years ago I think. Metropark MK is much older, but the location is more convenient.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 3
4. Re: Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

Metropark Mong Kok is busier, more lively. Cosmo's location is less so. If solitude is what you seek, that you may want. Walking to a MTR station takes 5-7 minutes longer. While you can use the Olympic Station, it may not work well, with an extra transfer, unless when you go to Tung Chung, Disneyland or Central.

5. Re: Metropark or cosmo hotel in mongkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 21, 2014