We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chatel, France
Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

Hi, we are travelling to HK in August with 2 young kids. We are considering staying at the T-Hotel but I am concerned that there is no swimming pool at that time of year. Does anyone know if there are nearby swimming pools or beaches that would be suitable for young children?

thanks!

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 61
1. Re: Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

Repulse bay has nice scenic beaches. Sputh bay too has nice and clean beaches.

Enjoy!

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 3
2. Re: Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

The Deep Water Bay is the closest beach. Repulse Bay is a little further out. You can take a bus there from T-Hotel (bus stop is just across the street - Pok Fu Lam Road).

Bus 973 towards Stanley, alight at Deep Water Bay, Island Road. (Fare HKD $6.1 for adults, child $3.1).

New York City, New...
reviews: 59
3. Re: Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

Kennedy Town has a newish large public swimming pool with kids area. See here:

www.lcsd.gov.hk/beach/en/swim-address-cw.php

I hope this fits your needs. Shek O is another Beach option, but it's opposite end of the island from Pok Fu Lam, but I think the water is cleaner than the south side beaches and a bit more scenic.

Chris

http://hktravelblog.com

Chatel, France
4. Re: Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

Thanks so much, I appreciate your help!

Chatel, France
5. Re: Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

Thank you!

6. Re: Swimming near Pok Fu Lam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 03, 2014