We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean park or disneyland

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul, South Korea
ocean park or disneyland

I'm going to hong kong this month but i didn't decide yet whether to go to ocean park or disneyland. can you suggest me? Thanks a lot

Wellington
reviews: 6
1. Re: ocean park or disneyland

Short answer. Ocean park if you're older than 10.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 3,400
2. Re: ocean park or disneyland

Hello ohmydw

Personal preference is Ocean Park.

You can find this question and lots of responses by using the Search Box at the top of this page. Here are some that turned up when I just did this.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k594…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k408…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k423…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k569…

There are pages of others discussions on this question. Best of luck in making your decision. Hope you enjoy whichever park you go to.

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 25
3. Re: ocean park or disneyland

Ocean Park is unique to Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Disneyland is almost the same as every other Disneyland around the world (in the USA, France, Japan).

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
reviews: 109
4. Re: ocean park or disneyland

I agree. Ocean Park might be the choice for you.

It is even just a Disney Land, not a Disney World. It is Magic Kingdom only. Focus on the younger generation.

Ocean Park is older and smaller, but still has increasing visitor numbers and attracts significantly more visitors than Disneyland in HK.

If you chose one of these two theme park parks, go for Ocean Park.

Seoul, South Korea
5. Re: ocean park or disneyland

thanks for the info.I think i'll go to OP since ocean park wins.thanks again! =)

6. Re: ocean park or disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, December 17, 2013