We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel accomodation for a group of 20-25

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
Hotel accomodation for a group of 20-25

am organising a reunion for our family and will be travelling to HK later the year (around november). we will be around 20-25, 10 of which are children under 12 years old.

thanks!

Singapore
1. Re: Hotel accomodation for a group of 20-25

you can try olympic terrace where i'm planning to stay there too...it's very a very cheap sevice apartment, at hk$ 788 per night.

check out www.olympicterrace.com.hk

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 87
2. Re: Hotel accomodation for a group of 20-25

I wouldn't advise your group to stay at the suggested post above (Olympic Terrace), It's not an area I would advise your children around, and as a tourist. It would be quite inconvenient.

November is a wonderful time to come to HK b/c the weather is nice and comfortable. 20-25, but with 10 children in the group, would you need about 6-8 rooms then?

I would suggest contacting the hotel directly and tell them how many rooms you need, with 6 rooms, you might get a little discount on the rooms.

I usually would advise tourists to book hotels about 1 month ahead of time to get the best promotional prices from hotels, but with your large group, you really do have to plan ahead. I would say about August is a good time to make the actual booking.

Can you post what your budget is per room (how many people in each) then I can make some suggestions.