We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Park from Royal View Hotel, castle peak road,tsuen wan

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manila
Ocean Park from Royal View Hotel, castle peak road,tsuen wan

I want to go to Ocean park from Royal view hotel in castle peak road,ting kau, tsuen wan.Will leave the hotel around 1pm.what is the best mode of transportation to take and travel time?Ill travel with my husband and 6 year old child. thank you.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 27
1. Re: Ocean Park from Royal View Hotel, castle peak road,tsuen wan

The cheapest way is to take the hotel free shuttle to Tsuen Wan MTR Station and then take the MTR from Tsuen Wan all the way to Admiralty and then change for Bus no. 629 which will take you directly to the park. There is one shuttle bus leaving your hotel at 1:10pm, 30 mins for the MTR journey (HKD12.5 for adult and HKD5.9 for child using Octopus card) and 20 mins for the bus ride (HKD10.6 for adult and HKD5.3 for child), you probably will arrive by 2:30pm.

Edited: 9:08 pm, August 16, 2012
Manila, Philippines
reviews: 4
2. Re: Ocean Park from Royal View Hotel, castle peak road,tsuen wan

This topic helps a lot for me. How much time we must spend in Ocean Park? We have a Disneyland holel booked same day (check-in time is 3:00 pm). Is 2 to 4 hours enough? I have my husband 7 year old daughter traveling with me.

3. Re: Ocean Park from Royal View Hotel, castle peak road,tsuen wan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 26, 2014