We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Park

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.K.
reviews: 1
Ocean Park

This afternoon I`m making some notes to help us get to places so pleae be gentle with me.. I`m sure I`ll be asking lots of questions.

First one is about Ocean Park: Am I correct in sayng that we can only get a bus there from Marco Polo? I have looked at City Bus site and its says 973 however, this looks like a rather long trip round the coast. Would be be best gettng ourselves to Central by catching the Star Ferry and then getting the 629 bus?

Also please can anyone tell me how long it would take to get there?

The first bus from Central Pier 6 is 9.45am and the park opens at 9.30am. We would like to be there when it opens is there any other way to get there earlier? (all advice and suggestions will be gratefully appreciated)

Many thanks

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 2
11. Re: Ocean Park

Strollers on the MTR should be no problem.

12. Re: Ocean Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 13, 2014