We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Hotel or Prudential Hotel?

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Majestic Hotel or Prudential Hotel?

We are going to HKG on 15Dec with 3 kids (5,7,12) and my ma-in-law(68yrs old). Total pax: 4 adults + 3 kids. Am looking at booking 2 triple rooms at Majestic Hotel or Prudential Hotel but cannot decide. Any advice on the above hotels or other hotels is greatly appreciated. I know Prudential has MTR just at the basement. Preference is not to walk more than 5mins to MTR due kids and senior in tow. THANKS!

Singapore
1. Re: Majestic Hotel or Prudential Hotel?

Hi... pardon me, am new here...I've just read through the past posting and realised that Prudential is a big no no so am dropping it from my list. Am looking at Majestic & Guangdong Hotel now....which is better? Park Hotel seems a tad too far for my ma-in-law to walk to MTR. It seems that hotels are tight during the period we are going....didn't realised that it was the WTO conference :-( and there will be demostrations... hope this isn't going to be scary as we have 3 kids and one elderly lady to take care of. Can't change as tickets were issued and amendment fee is expensive :-((