We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shangri-la kowloon.........

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Shangri-la kowloon.........

Can anyone advise if this is a good choice of hotel to stay in. We have booked it for part of our honeymoon but I'm concerned after reading some of the threads on here that maybe we have not chosen the best hotel location wise.

We like to be able to go out and try different restaurants and bars on the nights and do the usual touristy things in the day. We want to go to the big buddha etc.

Can anyone offer any advice as we have still got time to change it if it's not the best location.

Many many thanks for any help

Hong Kong
1. Re: Shangri-la kowloon.........

The location is more convienent than before. An underground walkway is built and assisted by travelators so that you can reach the heart of TST in 10 minutes, not bad.

If you really want to be more closer, than you can consider the Sheraton.

Balgal Beach Nth...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Shangri-la kowloon.........

For visitors like me, I really like this pub as you can get an affordable harbour view and your not smack in the centre of the action which gets a little tiring. But if it's action you need, The Holiday Inn is a great spot and it does have the rooftop pool.