We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best dessert

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
reviews: 1
best dessert

which dessert shop should i try?

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 15
1. Re: best dessert

Hui Lau Shan. Found almost everywhere.

Singapore
reviews: 5
2. Re: best dessert

Yee Shun Milk Co cafe: milk custards in all styles/flavours (hot or cold)

NICE.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 77
3. Re: best dessert

Desserts come in many varieties. Read through the Dining Sticky at the top of the forum and you will find posts about desserts.

Arcadia, California
reviews: 64
4. Re: best dessert

And also do not forget little snack carts along the streets :). You'll find HK style egg waffles, waffles (regular kind with additional toppings added), and more! There are many, many varieties to choose from in terms of desserts. Even dim sum has plenty of desserts to try.

My favorite Egg Waffle place so far is North Point Egg Waffles, which one is located in Wan Chai. That may change if I go to Hong Kong this year. Hopefully I do!:

…blogspot.com/2009/01/north-point-hong-kong-…

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 87
5. Re: best dessert

Another vote goes to Yee Shun, but yes.... what kind of dessert are you referring to?

There are Chinese desserts places, western desserts, cakes and pastries, coffee and cake shops, cookies..... street vendor type foods, Tong Shui (chinese dessert soups).... dim sum desserts.....

Hui Lan Shan, Yee Shun, Moon Kee, Dai Leung Bak Kee.... are all famous local dessert places....

In Kowloon City, and Tai Hang.... the list goes on and on... almost EVERY single shop is good!!!!! With their own specialty.

Tai Hang is the latest trendy place to head to for dining options on HK side...... love it there!

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 9
6. Re: best dessert

Hi Katetam, could you please tell us more about Tai Hang? Where is this located and what's the specialty there? Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 15
7. Re: best dessert

Search it here: www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/index.htm

For everything else: http://tinyurl.com/HKGuide

Malaysia
reviews: 1
8. Re: best dessert

ok.. Thanks all. I think maybe i go to Yee Sun and Hui Lao San..=) Want to try everything in Hk, but not enough time...

Philippines
reviews: 12
9. Re: best dessert

Is this North Point Waffle store within walking distance from Times Square? Or if not, are there other options for waffle in Causeway Bay?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 77
10. Re: best dessert

The North Point location is not within walking distance of Times Square. You'd need to take the MTR for three stops to North Point. They have a branch location at Wan Chai (one stop on the MTR, or many buses headed west along Hennessey Road, or a 10-minute tram ride) right next to Wan Chai Computer Centre and McDonald's. From Times Square, you can also walk there within 15 minutes depending on your foot speed.

www.mtr.com.hk/jplanner/images/maps/wac.pdf

You will see the waffles sold at various snack stores around Causeway Bay. There really aren't any locations well known though.