We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Hotel Hong Kong?

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Penang Island...
reviews: 29
Sun Hotel Hong Kong?

has anyone heard of Sun Hotel? A friend brought back it's brochure and it looks like a decent B&B hotel. I tried to google it up but no searches for it and the brochure does not have a website address.

The hotel is located on 4/F Block B, Wah Mei Building, 211 Portland Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. They have a map and it shows it very close (opposite) with Langham Place Shopping Mall.

Can anyone help me on any advice regarding this hotel? Is it a worth to try out place?

Kuala Lumpur
reviews: 5
31. Re: Sun Hotel Hong Kong?

Hi people, I have stayed there 2 years ago and I was clean & good at that time ( referring to 2 yrs ago)

I do not know the condition now and no point emailing me and asking me whats the price, condition, safety etc because I do not own the hotel and for me HK is safe EVERYWHERE!

Singapore, Singapore
32. Re: Sun Hotel Hong Kong?

Hi...

But I just called up to book but they said only can book 1 month before.

33. Re: Sun Hotel Hong Kong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 24, 2014