We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmo Hotel- sorry to ask again

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 5
Cosmo Hotel- sorry to ask again

Hello HK experts.

I am booked to stay in the COsmo hotel in late November. We went with this option because we wanted something fun and different. If the hotel is not going to be open however, and we are to be put up in the cosmopolitan instead, I would rather book at a different location. I have tried on numerous occassions to email them, but have had no luck getting ahold of anyone. Any idea what this hotel's open date is? should we save ourselves the hassle and book somewhere else or do you think it will be open soon?

Thanks!

Hong Kong
1. Re: Cosmo Hotel- sorry to ask again

I understand that they open today. But I'll see with my own eyes and will post again tomorrow.

Hong Kong
2. Re: Cosmo Hotel- sorry to ask again

They are open. But there are still some uncompleted works in the lobby. And it seems hotel license has not formally been granted yet. Will post again if there are new developments.

Happy holiday.

Houston, Texas
3. Re: Cosmo Hotel- sorry to ask again

I have a reservation at the same hotel for the middle of next month. I taked to the staff there and they're open. I'll post pictures of the place as soon as I return from there.