We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland food

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AUSTRALIA
reviews: 46
Disneyland food

We are staying in on of the Disneyland Hotel for 3 nights(this is due to a dancing committment)First question what is the food like here.

Is it possible to find other places to eat close by outside of Disneyland any help would be greatfully received.

Seafood country
1. Re: Disneyland food

One option is to take an MTR ride to Olympic or Kowloon station and eat there. But if timing does not allow, there are quite a few good dining options inside the park or in the hotels, though the pricing may be relatively higher, and obviously the best restaurants of Hong Kong are not there.

I personally find Plaza Inn ok, I think it is the best Chinese food restaurant inside the park.

Hong Kong
2. Re: Disneyland food

You can also take MTR train to either Tung Chung or Tsing Yi Stations, there are malls with more food choices.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 156
3. Re: Disneyland food

The Chinese restaurant at the Disneyland Hotel is really quite good. Cantonese cuisine.

In Tung Chung, the Novotel hotel has a very good Mediterranean/Italian restaurant.

Arcadia, California
reviews: 64
4. Re: Disneyland food

Here's a post I read about The Enchanted Garden's Dinner Buffet:

…blogspot.com/2008/11/dining-with-famous-rod…

AUSTRALIA
5. Re: Disneyland food

Thanks everyone lots of thoughts.

AUSTRALIA
6. Re: Disneyland food

Is it possible to buy fresh fruit at Disneyland.

7. Re: Disneyland food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 08, 2010