We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!!....which hotel???

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 3
HELP!!....which hotel???

I have decided to stay in HK as a stopover for 2 nights. I have never been before so would like advise on the best place to stay, where I can make the most out of my short stay. Looking for a nice hotel which offers good views as want to spoil myself in the short time that I have in HK!!

reviews: 98
1. Re: HELP!!....which hotel???

The Peninsula Hotel is definitely the undisputed best on the Kowloon side of the harbour.

Hong Kong
2. Re: HELP!!....which hotel???

Intercontinental Hong Kong on Salisbury Road, is the hotel nearest to the waterfront on the southern tip of the Kowloon peninsula. There are no buildings whatsoever between this hotel and the harbour. It has excellent view of the harbour even if you are staying in a room on the 3rd floor.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 57
3. Re: HELP!!....which hotel???

Just to clarify one thing, Intercontinental is not really new, it has taken over the Regent which is one of the top hotels in the world. If I am on the Kowloon side, the Peninsula and the Intercontinental is definitely my top two choices.

The others are :

Hong Kong Island

1) Island Shangri la (my favorite in HK)

2) Grand Hyatt

3) Ritz

4) Mandarin Oriental

5) JW Marriot

6) Conrad

All these hotels have great views and in great location.