We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Welcome to Chongqing

Which Chongqing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chongqing, China
Welcome to Chongqing

Hello, everyone. Happy Dragon Year to all of you.

I get to know the website from my foreign teacher during once topic. we discussed the best way to learn a language. So she recommended me here to see whether I can find some foreign people who are backpackers want to wander around the city. And I can offer them help freely in Chongqing. I think that's a good way to improve my English.

If you have someplaces to go, I can help you with the way, try he local food and enjoy the local surroundings in Chongqing. That will be quite different from the one the tour agency introduces to you. The most important thing is that's much cheaper.

I think I'm not very good at English, but I have no problem with the daily communication. So if you have some problems or any interesting places to go, connect me on the website, I'll give my reply as soon as possible. If you don't mind my accompanying with my son, I can guid you directly. And I'm almost free on weekends,

Welcome to Chongqing. It's a wonderful developing city with a large population. And don't miss the night view of Chongqing, it's very beautiful. If you have some problems on the street, you can go to the "policeman platform"(I don't know whether it is the correct expression), they are everywhere on the street.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
1. Re: Welcome to Chongqing

Hi, I'm from Singapore. Have you been to Singapore? Many Chinese work or study there. By the way, how's the weather in Chongqing? Hope it's not too cold...brr. I see you are very active in this forum. Keep it up.

Chongqing, China
2. Re: Welcome to Chongqing

Glad to hear from you. The weather in CQ is not cold, it's cloudy today. But the weather forecast said it was going to rain in the following two days and the temperature would go down a little.

I've never been to Singapore, but I'd love to, if I had enough time and money. I think I'll like the country, which I heard about its clean streets and fresh air.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
3. Re: Welcome to Chongqing

I'd like to cruise on the Yangtze on a Chinese tourist boat. Can you recommend one? Xiexie. I'll be in Chongqing after the May Day holidays.

Asia
reviews: 56
4. Re: Welcome to Chongqing

Do you know a hot spring in Chongqing which sells tickets to public? Is South Hot Spring one or do they quote super high price like the Brilliant Spa and Hot Spring in the North? Thanks。

5. Re: Welcome to Chongqing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, May 13, 2012
6. Re: Welcome to Chongqing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, May 22, 2013