We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Access + Gym

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beijing
Internet Access + Gym

Does anyone know of a reliable internet cafe where one could use Skype ?

I tried using the free wifi at places such as Starbucks but the internet connections always seem a bit unstable and I could not use Skype very efficiently.

Ideally any place near a subway exit would be great and any place near Guomao would be even more perfect.

... Also as an separate question, what is the most I should spend on a gym membership per month, 600RMB is a bit high, right ?

Magog, Canada
reviews: 550
1. Re: Internet Access + Gym

Besides Starbucks, a lot of restaurants and bar have free internet.

For the gym, this is a bit high but not unusual for a good gym in Beijing. Depends on the quality.

Beijing, China
reviews: 28
2. Re: Internet Access + Gym

In one of the latest issue of Time Out or That's Beijing there was an article on gyms. You can go as high as RMB22K per annum .......depends what you define as "good"

3. Re: Internet Access + Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 09, 2014