We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

National holidays crowds

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Magog, Canada
reviews: 457
National holidays crowds

For those of you who managed to change their travel plans and avoid China's national holidays, here is what you missed. First link is the bus station in Jinan. Others show how bad the traffic was. Some people decided to walk their dog or even play badminton on the side of the road while waiting.

wenxuecity.com/news/2012/09/30/2009153.html

wenxuecity.com/news/2012/09/30/2009641.html

wenxuecity.com/news/2012/09/30/2009166.html

Canberra
reviews: 5
11. Re: National holidays crowds

OMG...

We are arriving in Beijing on 10th October. This is our first trip to China. It was through this forum that I first found out about Golden week. We would have arrived 10 days earlier otherwise. Thank you to everyone who have given me so much information over the last twelve months of planning for this trip.

I have gathered a wealth of information from just reading other posts etc and have always been answered when I posted a question.

I am sure China crowds will still be hectic to me as a first timer but hopefully I will have missed the worst.

So again a big thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
12. Re: National holidays crowds

Thank goodness I was here last week. It wasn't crowded at all. Thanks for the latest news and photos. Keep it up.

13. Re: National holidays crowds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 15, 2013