We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guides - Any Recommendations?

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Tour Guides - Any Recommendations?

Anyone recommend any tour guides. If they have a website can you be kind enough to confirm the details.

Shanghai, China
21. Re: Tour Guides - Any Recommendations?

A round-trip to Mutianyu from Beijing would actually cost no more than 300 RMB.

If anyone's interested in having a guide on weekends, I do have an ex-student of a friend teaching English in Xi'an that I could recommend. The girl in question has been doing plenty of guiding in Xi'an for foreign tourists and she's really a gem. :) She's recently moved to Tianjin and hopes to continue showing tourists around Beijing on her weekends.

Fort Collins...
reviews: 3
22. Re: Tour Guides - Any Recommendations?

Comevisit and nipperdog

We did only pay 500 yuan for the car for the whole day. The Great Wall was not the only thing we did. The guide was 300 yuan, and we didn't pay her a penny until the end of the last day we used her, so she was taking the chance that we would stiff her.

It was our hotel that told us it would cost 900 RMB for a taxi to the wall. They were not in any way connected with our guide. I had contacted her before we left home and they didn't know about her.