help to choose a hotel in beijing from my list ASAP...

I could not decide for a hotel to stay in beijing for a first time stay for 2adults and a teen for a 3 nights. I booked hyatt but really thinking if I could save money by staying in less expensive places. I checked all hotels on review on this board, but it is not any clearer for me. I am considering in midrange hotels such as prime, marko polo, traders, tainlum dynasty, beijing international, kunlun and courtyard by marriott. They all around $100 or a bit more also Mariott west is around $115. I know that location of some of them far form the action and have only 3 nights and another one night at the end of the trip, it seems no time to loose in transportation mess. I also consider 3 low end hotels that some people recomended: songhe, hademan and tian rui(Motel 8). The problem is that I could not be sure what a room price would be because very few discounter show how much they charge for 3 person, or if room could accomodate 3. My Grand hyatt room will cost around $ 165 with my corporate rate but still a little steep for us. if anybody who familiar with properties i mentioned and could give some advice i will be very grateful. Thank you so much