We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel for honeymoon?

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 2
Which hotel for honeymoon?

We are looking to book a safari & stay for our honeymoon in January. We're torn between the Voyager Resort & Neptune Paradise Village.

Can anyone give us any recommendations for either, in particular which is best for snorkelling & can the corcodile sanctuary be accessed from either?

Thanks!!

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
1. Re: Which hotel for honeymoon?

hi,

The Voyager _____ apparently the new refurbishment are lush !!!

the snorkelling is best done at Wasini Island and if its your honemoon .....well Wasini is sooooo romantic.... book through Pilli Pipa

(yes lauraevans I can remember..)

by the way where is the <<< corcodile >>> sanctuary?????

kind regards ED

london
reviews: 2
2. Re: Which hotel for honeymoon?

Thanks for that!! That was the one I was swaying to. Do you know if its possible to just snorkel off the beaches there?

Excuse my dire spelling - the crocodile sanctuary is in Nyali Beach somewhere!!

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 69
3. Re: Which hotel for honeymoon?

The Crocodile farm “Mamba Village” is only a short drive from Voyager; it has a small aquarium, Reptile Park, botanical gardens and horse riding. It also has a specialty restaurant, I’m sure you can guess what the speciality is!!

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
4. Re: Which hotel for honeymoon?

hi bruce

I know!!!!the answer to that question ..........

its CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!

cnorris,

you can snorkel in the sea its quite safe but you wont see

as much as you would on an organizes trip.

get one of the beach boys to take you out to the reef ... you will need a pair of beach shoes ,the coral is spiteful .....it will only cost about 200ksh each! and you will amazed what you see , our chap pulled an Octopus out of this tiny hole in the coral and we would have missed it !!!!!

If you do go snorkelling wear a t/shirt and plenty of suncream you will burn......don1t forget the backs of your legs...

regards ED

5. Re: Which hotel for honeymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 15, 2009