We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rancho Mirage...
reviews: 1
Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

We are only docking in Mombasa for a short port day next Jan. 2014. There are 8 -10 of us and we are hoping to work with someone who can work with our docking/sailing time. We were referred and made contact with Julius Safaris about 2 weeks ago. Now I cannot get a confirming reply after 1/2 dozen emails.

Need help/input in a few suggestions since I am concerned about going this current route due to the lack of responsiveness. Thank you.

Mombasa, Kenya
1. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

When you say a short day - what is your timing? There are a number of things you can do but it will be easier to advise if you indicate it.

I am sending you a PM too with contacts

Larissa

Tijara Beach Hotel

Somerset, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

I may suggest you contact Plan Safari Ltd;- www.plansafari.com Not only excellent in services but also very prompt in communication.

R.Hunt

Mombasa
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Tsavo National Park East
reviews: 16
3. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

I presume you will be arriving on a cruise ship?? you need to organize your trip before arriving to Mombasa. If you have overnight stay you could manage a Day tour to Tsavo East or a overnight trip to Tsavo East if your ship departs next day afternoon.

please send me a pm if you need help in organizing all for you

Zanzibar, Tanzania
4. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

I can advise you check with this company I know if they can help....www.wasinidolphintours.com

Mombasa, Kenya
5. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

Hi there are several of them but you can check this one www.arlomkenyasafaris.com efficient in reply

Edinburgh, Scotland
reviews: 16
6. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

Hi.

We had an amazing three weeks of safaris in Kenya earlier this year and I can recommend the following tour guides/drivers. Try Destination Mombasa. Www.mombasakenyasafaris.com or email them at info@mombasakenyasafaris.com. The have their office in Mombasa and are very experienced in the safari business. They really want you to enjoy your safari/holiday.

mombasa
reviews: 4
7. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

I hope you have found some help, Kenya is going through a tough tourism year and I'd go with a reliable operator ask for a deal you'll get one. Use someone with ex port experience and decent track record.

8. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, April 27, 2013
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 46
9. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

Hans,

The moderators mustn't realise that you declared yourself as working for prince adventures on one of your other, deleted, self promotion posts, otherwise they wouldn't have left this one alone

10. Re: Looking for reliable tour operator for a private group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, September 02, 2013