We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just to say thanks

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, UK
reviews: 2
Just to say thanks

My first post on here but have been reading these forums for a couple of months or so. My wife and I are going to Kenya at the end of this month and I'd just like to say thanks for all the useful info that we've gleaned from reading of other people's experiences.

We finally decided on two weeks at the Southern Palms (booked through Somak) and have also booked a 4-day/3-night safari (with DM Tours) staying at Kilaguni, Ol Tukai and Galdessa (all on recommendation from TripAdvisor reports/forums).

We'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary and, despite the reports on the drought, are thoroughly looking forward to the trip.

We'll endeavour to post our report upon our return in the hope that others will find it as helpful as we have found those from people who've posted previously.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
11. Re: Just to say thanks

Have a fantastic time, we are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary in kenya this year.

Fantastic choice of hotel and country, enjoy, I'm sure you will

Portsmouth, UK
12. Re: Just to say thanks

Thanks Smudger, was worried that someone would come out of the woodwork and tell us that our choice was not a good one but everyone seems very positive about Southern Palms. Hope you enjoy your trip too.

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 69
13. Re: Just to say thanks

Congratulations on your anniversary, you couldn’t have chosen a better place to celebrate. A truly amazing country with some of the friendliest people you are ever likely to encounter. We are also celebrating our 25th anniversary this year and will be returning to Kenya to celebrate. We are still looking forward to it just as much as if it was the first visit.

Have a wonderful time.

Portsmouth, UK
14. Re: Just to say thanks

Thanks Bruce, and I trust you'll enjoy celebrating yours too (although it sounds as though you KNOW you will).

London, England
reviews: 3
15. Re: Just to say thanks

Alos wishing you both a great holiday and lovely anniversary. Ditto your comments for the people who answer our questions , there are some "soild rocks" here.

London, United...
reviews: 31
16. Re: Just to say thanks

We're off to SP for the first time in July so looking forward to reading your report on your return.

Congrats and have a good holiday,

Lex