We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mics Safari

Which Maasai Mara National Reserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
reviews: 5
Mics Safari

Hello,

I used Mics Safari for my honeymoon a couple of years ago and had a great experience.

Does anyone have any recent experience/feedback of the company?

Thanks in advance.

Cambridge, United...
1. Re: Mics Safari

If anyone has *ANY* experience, good or bad, in the last year, please let me know.

I have some major concerns about trip next week.

Thanks

Cambridge, United...
2. Re: Mics Safari

I gave this some time to try and seek a resolution but unfortunately this has not happened.

Please read my experience before using this company:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…53016221

3. Re: Mics Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:06 pm, November 29, 2013
Edited: 12:06 pm, November 29, 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 26
4. Re: Mics Safari

BAD experience in Aug/Sept 2011. Here is what I just posted on your other thread. It's unfortunate that you had such a bad experience and that you didn't read my original threads/comments after our bad experiences. Here's my comment on your other thread:

I just saw this post and will say that we had a bad experience with our safari with MICS back in Aug/Sept 2011. My travel friends had a completely botched trip that Peter/MICS had supposedly arranged for them to S. Africa & Vic Falls. It cost them a lot of money to get Nairobi in time for our planned safari. Peter was a liar and a real piece of work (including inflammatory posts here on TA).

A search of this Kenyan forum on TA should help you find the history of our trip and the issues we encountered.

p.s. I realize the OP has already taken their trip. I wanted to be sure, however, to post my response in the event that others in the future do a search and find this thread too.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 26
5. Re: Mics Safari

Here is the link to my IgoUgo travel review on MICS . . . igougo.com/attractions-reviews-b344792-Momba… .

6. Re: Mics Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 01, 2014