We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Advice

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ghana NGO Volunteers
Need Advice

My wife and I will be in Nairobi last week 02/07 and wanted to do a few day or short over night trips out of the city. Can you recommend a decent ecomonical place to stay, safe and convenient to travel, whether we should rent a car to travel etc. TX! Tom & Donna

vancouver BC, Canada
1. Re: Need Advice

Hi there I just came from Kenya in December and I reside in Vancouver BC, Canada. I was given tours by Interior naturalist safari specifically with the Managing Director, Readon Omukhango. phone number 011-254-722854001 . they were professional and negotiated good car rental rates from local operators.

I had the best two weeks of my life there good luck

Paisley
2. Re: Need Advice

There are lots of travel agents who can get you a very good offer on a very tight budget. Contact them and get an idea of what is on offer.

feathertrailtours.com

micsafaris.com

dmtours.de

ultimatesafarisntour.com

and others from katokenya.org.

Hope that somehow helps

far to the north
reviews: 4
3. Re: Need Advice

I've just posted a review of the Meridian Court Hotel, which you might find helpful. I'd certainly stay there again

4. Re: Need Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 21, 2009