We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in June

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
reviews: 1
weather in June

Planning a trip with my family of (4) to kenya in late June. What will the weather be like? I realize it is winter ---but I'm sure its not winter like the midwest. What should we expect in the way of weather? Any suggestions as far as places to stay?

Thanks for any help you can give!

room204

London, United...
reviews: 13
1. Re: weather in June

Been in Kenya twice in June - rains quite a bit but is warm rain and doesnt last too long and then the hot sun comes out its fine to go in June

Chicago
reviews: 1
2. Re: weather in June

The worst it will get will be like early Spring, early morning chill in the air, and then sunshine. Rains, but does not have the humidity of Florida. Think San Diego with a bit of rain. Light jackets and sweaters will do. Serena is a good place to stay, a hidden value!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
reviews: 47
3. Re: weather in June

Honestly, it's not really winter! Nairobi and the lodges in the mountains will be chilly with some chance of showers.. most of the rest of the country has absolutely perfect weather - with only periodic rain.

4. Re: weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 26, 2009