We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to visit Nairobi National Park

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 4
How to visit Nairobi National Park

I'll be in Nairobi for a few days on business and I have a free day on Sunday, January 28. I'd like to visit Nairobi National Park, but would appreciate some advice regarding the best way to visit. I'll be on my own so I'm not planning to drive... would need an organized tour. Any suggestions re. who to contact?

Thanks!

London, UK
reviews: 2
1. Re: How to visit Nairobi National Park

Here are a couple of links that will be useful for you -

africansafariair.com/nairobinationalparktour…

continentalsafaris.com/nairobiexcursions.htm

africanservalcatsafaris.com/nairobisafaris.h…

Where abouts are you staying in Nairobi? Emails these guys and see what they have to say. It might be better if you booked it when you got there but worth checking via email first.

newyork
2. Re: How to visit Nairobi National Park

www.bestofafricatours.com they offer good rates.

3. Re: How to visit Nairobi National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:56 am, July 10, 2012
westmidlands
4. Re: How to visit Nairobi National Park

Hi,

Nairobi park is such a small but satisfying park. We were charged US $ 80 per person including the fee for government park. We went for four hours from 2pm to 6 pm. We were joined with a group and were 6 in all. well try them feathertrailtours.com. I highly recommend.

Jones

5. Re: How to visit Nairobi National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 24, 2009